Medical Aesthetics Injection Training
Are you an RPN, RN or NP with three years of nursing experience? Take injection and filler training today. Select single courses or both for a package rate.
Toxin Injection Training (Botox & Dysport) and Basic Dermal Filler Training (Hyaluronic Acid)
Specific for RPN’s, RN’s and NP’s (with 3+ years of nursing experience).
- Each course can be taken individually ($2000 each course) or together ($3500).
- Each course consists of 1 full day (8 hours) with curriculum covered in the morning and hands on training with models in the afternoon.
- Pre-course reading material provided.
- Business tips provided during training.
Combined class $3500
Toxin Injection Course
- Concepts of ideal facial features and facial beauty
- The facial anatomy and the muscles responsible for various facial movements and expression
- The ideal client including indications and benefits for treatments, various risk factors
- Treatment areas covered include frown lines, forehead lines, crows feet, brow lift, bunny lines of the nose, inferior jelly eye roll, downward turn of the mouth, gummy smile, smoker’s/ lip lines, chin
Basic Dermal Filler Course
- A general overview of the anatomy and physiology of the facial aging process as it apples to the skin
- Various types of temporary dermal fillers currently used on the market
- Solid understanding of the consultation and treatment processes specific to each individual client
- Proper injection techniques
- Preparing for adverse effects
- Practical demonstration of technique
- Treatment areas covered include lip and cheek augmentation, nasolabial folds, melomental folds, fine lines, tear troughs and jaw contouring
Reserve your seat today
Reach out to us to find out when the next training is. Small sessions occur regularily based on availablity.
1065 Valetta Street.
London, ON. N6H 2Z9