Toxin Injection Training (Botox & Dysport) and Basic Dermal Filler Training (Hyaluronic Acid)
Specific for RPN’s, RN’s and NP’s (with 3+ years of nursing experience).
- Each course can be taken individually ($2000 each course) or together ($3500).
- Each course consists of 1 full day (8 hours) with curriculum covered in the morning and hands on training with models in the afternoon.
- Pre-course reading material provided.
- Business tips provided during training.
Combined class $3500
Toxin Injection Course
- Concepts of ideal facial features and facial beauty
- The facial anatomy and the muscles responsible for various facial movements and expression
- The ideal client including indications and benefits for treatments, various risk factors
- Treatment areas covered include frown lines, forehead lines, crows feet, brow lift, bunny lines of the nose, inferior jelly eye roll, downward turn of the mouth, gummy smile, smoker’s/ lip lines, chin
Basic Dermal Filler Course
- A general overview of the anatomy and physiology of the facial aging process as it apples to the skin
- Various types of temporary dermal fillers currently used on the market
- Solid understanding of the consultation and treatment processes specific to each individual client
- Proper injection techniques
- Preparing for adverse effects
- Practical demonstration of technique
- Treatment areas covered include lip and cheek augmentation, nasolabial folds, melomental folds, fine lines, tear troughs and jaw contouring